Center for Bioinformatics and Science-intensive Software Development in the Area of Systems Biology and Personalized Medicine
- To create software-hardware infrastructure for the needs of personalized medicine (storage, systematization, and issuance of data by request);
- To create science-intensive packages of applied software, simulation and information and analytics systems;
- To prepare publications on the study results;
- To develop programs of federal coverage for teaching students of Russian medical universities and for preparing world-class specialists in the area of science-intensive software and intellectualization of information systems;
- To organize and promote mass open online courses (the МООСformat).
The work of the Center oriented on cooperation with foreign scientists and research organizations will allow discoveries to be made on the borders of sciences, the study results to be published in the scientific journals with a high impact factor and quality educational process to be organized.
The Center will ensure preparation of world-class specialists in the area of science-intensive software and intellectualization of information systems oriented on bioinformatics, personalized medicine and pharmaceutics.
Detailed information can be found at: http://icnso.ru/en/projects/center_for_bioinformatics_and_science-intensive_so.html